Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Meet Bruno, Cedric and Milo




Who? Bruno, Cedric and Milo are the three beads I put up on ebay yesterday. Why? I came home from work to a house full of teenagers, so when I went to list my auctions I asked the kids what I should name my beads. Cedric got named first (hmmm - did someone read Harry Potter?), then came Bruno and Milo. I couldn't tell you how they arrived at those names, but I'll happily use any name I don't have to think of!h

I am beginning to wonder about these kids. I found two of the boys wearing my daughter clothes yesterday. One was running around the house in a big blue t-shirt that must have been his, and pair of turquoise tights of my daughters. The other boy was wearing a pair of black capri tights, and a black spaghetti strap tank top. It seemed a bit strange to me, until I realized that they had been playing down in the gully, gotten soaked in the creek, so they were wearing Sarah's things until theirs dried. Maybe I'm not running a home for wayward children after all; maybe my home's become a transvestite training center.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all - love the beads and love the names as well.
The new Tranny Training Center is a great idea. Are you going to go nation-wide with your ad campaign?