Thursday, June 28, 2007

Show Preview!


I'm home this morning with the plumber because the pipe under my kitchen sink started leaking. I'm thankful that this year we, after 20 years of home ownership finally stumbled upon a nice, affordable, competent plumber. As plumbing problems always do the timing stinks as I've frantically been getting ready for Saturday's show, although maybe the timing is actually good because I managed to get two more simple necklaces strung when I normally would be at work.

Here's a quick preview of my wares for the show. I don't have a lot, but for only two weeks (remember I have a full time job!) of prep time I'm happy. Fortunately I'd already made the beads so it's just been a 2 week string-wirewrap-create a display-athon. I still have no idea about pricing, having never sold jewelry it's a bit of a mystery. I think I'll have some friends over for a pizza and pricing party to help me decide.

If you're in the area, the show is 11th annual "Art in the Garden" party at Traces, a local boutique-ish garden shop located at 1432 South 1100 East here in Salt Lake City!

It's happening Saturday, June 30th from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to ya, chica. I'm sure you'll do well; who could resist???????????