Monday, June 18, 2007

Shapes


This is my latest favorite bead. I am so happy with shape, hopefully I can repeat it someday. I'm always an quest for better bead shapes. Perfect shaping is pretty darn elusive.

Speaking of shapes, I'm working on mine. I've kind of aquired a personal trainer, my friend Carol. She was looking for an exercise partner, and I'm always game for a work out. She's taken control of our work outs and she's kicking my butt!

When I go to the gym on my own I usually do a reps on the weight machines and then some cardio; I either go for a run or split my time between the stair stepper and the bike. Carol has us on the elliptical trainer, and doing arm exercises with hand weights and and ab workouts on the mat. With this change in routine I'm finding muscles I forgot I had....I think my friend is trying to kill me! I guess it's a good thing - my abs are certainly due for better work out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love, love, love this bead. Great shape. Are they supposed to be perfect? rut ro
Good on ya with the getting in shape thing.