Saturday, April 27, 2013

Spring has Sprung... to end the winter of my discontent.

Yup, it's been a forever since I've blogged... Winter, normally my very happy time, was not this year. Had a little ski accident at the beginning of February... tore my MCL and ACL (aka, blew my knee) ended my ski season (and future summer hiking season.. *sniff*) spent a month in a full leg brace, had ACL reconstruction surgery, and a month of recovery, which will be followed by many months of rehab. I was unhappy and very stressed and despite having plenty to say, just didn't feel like writing (whining) about it as I did enough real life whining (just ask my friends). Thus it was the winter of my discontent.

But now it is spring, and 6 weeks post surgery, I managed to hobble (sans crutch!!!) all over Thanksgiving Point enjoying the annual Tulip Festival. And of course I have the pictures to prove it. So now I'm back, and it's time to share the bright spots in my life... and what is brighter than beautiful spring flowers?!!!

















No comments: