Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Would you?


If your friends jumped off a bridge would you jump too? I guess my son would. Yup, that's him in the picture. Actually, he went first. Apparently jumping off the Baker Bridge is one of those things kids do in Durango. I wonder how many of them send their mothers pictures of their antics? My first question was "How did you know it was deep enough?" He said they swam and dove and checked it out first. Hopefully they really did and that's not just the story you tell your nervous mother! Maybe I shouldn't have let my baby go away to school....or maybe it's best I did so I don't know what he's doing on a daily basis!

4 comments:

rosemarie h. said...

When mine was away at school, it helped immensely to NOT know what was going on each day. Really.

Anonymous said...

Yikes!! And the first to jump? You poor woman you... ;)

Anonymous said...

I am thankful to this day that I have absolutely no pictures of my son's antics.

Rosely Zenker said...

wow!!! maybe it's a great adventure, but I couldn't do it!!