Friday, May 08, 2009

From Across the Pond...



I opened my email this morning and found this message:

Video message from Matt,

Hello,

Matt created a personal video at Tate Modern, London.

Please click here to view Matt's video message
.

Wednesday night he and his girlfriend flew off to England. Her family is British and Matt joined her for a three week trip to visit her relatives and play tourist in England and France. The video message was sent from Tate Modern Museum in London... They sure didn't say much,(I bet they were very jetlagged!) but don't they look like they are having a good time? It makes me very happy to see my boy look so happy, and it was nice surprise to get a message and to see that they arrived safe and sound!

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Isn't technology the coolest?

Carol Clayton said...

What a sweet boy! Happy Mother's Day, Linda!!