Tuesday, December 22, 2009

On the trail...

A few pictures from Sunday's hike with the Sunday Hikers Meetup Group. We headed up Thayne Canyon, a Millcreek Canyon trail I never hiked before. It was a pretty little canyon, especially with all the snow. Like most Millcreek Canyon it was a pretty good uphill trek. The trail was pretty well traveled, we hiked until it narrowed and hit the spot where we would have needed snow shows, probably 3 or 4 miles round trip. Thank goodness for Yaktrax (traction aids for your boots) without then these hilly trails would probably be impossible in the winter. Unfortunately, I stuck my camera in pocket, but left my memory card in my computer, so I could take amy pictures. Thanks Jola, for posting these 2 pictures! It's kind of weird being in photos for a change. I'm the one with Daisy dog!


No comments: