Friday, May 06, 2011

Could I have found religion????


Well, I'm sure anyone here who really knows me realizes I am quite content as a "Seventh Day Recreationalist". But sometimes things happen that give you pause and reason to consider other options. Like this week at work, when jimmy,the catholic guy in the lab, came to me and informed me of a miracle: He found the Virgin Mary in our -80 degree freezer. Not in the freezer exactly, but formed in frost on the interior door. So is this a sign that I should find religion? Somehow I kind of doubt it, but if she wants to bless our freezer so that our lab experiments go smoothly I would be thrilled!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

People see what they want to see. Whatever gets you through the day.
I've had a few experiences lately that poked me a bit but I'm still standing in the "atheist's corner."