Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Creative Every Day


Did you see the new image on my blog sidebar? On my travels over the internet I stumbled across an interesting place... the Creative Every Day challenge. I had unofficially decided that this would be the year for me to explore and indulge my creative side, so it sounded like just the challenge for me. The cool thing is that it's not about any particular medium, just about creativity. Art, writing, cooking, anything goes as long as it's creative. (Hmmm, I wonder if designing new experiments at work counts? LOL)

There is a monthly theme, and February's theme is "Words". An interesting coincidence since I've been having fun all month painting ACEO "Inspiration Cards", based on words or phrases. Today's cards are, in the spirit of Creative Every Day, inspired by creativity.

Another fun thing. If you click your way to the Creative Every Day, you'll find links to participants pages and to a flickr album with lots of great art! I've been having fun browsing, you might too!

1 comment:

one-eared pig said...

Great link, Linda! I can't wait to explore it further.