Saturday, April 21, 2007

Big Spring


So what do you think of this bead? For me it is a fat bulky bead, I seem to tend towards slender beads. I kept adding to it, and it kept growing, and by the time I finished encasing it was a fatty. (Like it's momma LOL!) I named it "Big Spring". It will be interesting to see if anyone in the ebay world likes it. Even though it's not my "normal" style, (as if such thing exists!) I have a vision of how I'd use this bead. I picture a long multistrand necklace made with an assortment of seed beads and other small beads. The bead would have silver bead caps, or Bali spacers on both ends and hang vertically. I would have loopy dangles of the same small beads coming out of the bottom. It's too bad I don't get around to string things more often. I'm allways collecting beads and stringing materials, but it is rare for me to get around to using them. It seems that when I have free time, I tent to turn on my torch. Maybe someday I'll have more leisure time and actually work on all there stringing ideas tossing around in my head. Who knows, if the auction gods don't favor this bead, maybe I'll actually string it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love fat beads, Linda, and if it doesn't sell, sounds like you've already got an idea for a pretty necklace. Of course, that means you'll have to actually string it up, chica.